Last Vision Karma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Luck Fears Us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Last vision Karma! We are Currently in the process of Re-renovating our Website. So be looking for Updates!

KillRangers app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KillRanger09

KillRanger09

KillRangers app Empty
PostSubject: KillRangers app   KillRangers app Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:53 pm

In-game name:-KillRanger
Email:KillRanger@live.ca
SteamName:non
Steam ID:non
Reason for joining LvK:was on before liked it,hope the servers work better then before and i enjoy all the members we had and hopefully to come in the future
How Did you find out about us? (Friends, GameTracker, Advertiser, Various Voting Sites, Other)
If Other Please list the name of the site: learned that you have a new clan from last forum and searched you guys on google "google FTW!"
Are You Interested in Donating for admin?* yes when i get back.
How Long Have You Played Counter Strike?about 7-8 years so far.

i am also interested in forum admin or MOD, i think i showed that i was good on the last forum and would like to show i can do as good in afghan as i did home and after 4 months i will donate to show how much the clan/community means to me and show i can help a little more to better this community to help provide anything that needs to be paid for,server more apps for forum,Etc so im hoping to make mod and if possible admin.
Back to top Go down
sLiK
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sLiK

KillRangers app Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers app   KillRangers app Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:10 am

~~Accepted~~ Tag up LvK|- name
Please stay active on forums. thank you

Welcome to the clan buddy Smile
add me: xwing123
Back to top Go down
SmokeD

SmokeD

KillRangers app Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers app   KillRangers app Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:50 pm

welcome dude
Back to top Go down
KillRanger09

KillRanger09

KillRangers app Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers app   KillRangers app Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:01 pm

Thanks guys its great to be back and please ASAP give me the form to fill out about Staff i would like to join soon and i seen your looking for mods and leaders and everything and i have been playing CS a very long time and have done other staff pos in the past on ske,aog and others and i would like to try out on a trial or go in head first, so please as soon as you can pm or post here the answer and the form.

thank you.

proud member of last vision Karma

LvK|-KillRanger.
Back to top Go down
sLiK
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sLiK

KillRangers app Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers app   KillRangers app Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:33 pm

no problem! welcome to the clan Smile
Back to top Go down
Cr0ssF1r3
Leader
Leader
Cr0ssF1r3

KillRangers app Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers app   KillRangers app Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:02 am

Hey Sorry I Didn't reply on your app sooner. I got caught up in some things in life. Im glad SliK here has been helping out a lot. I wont be home till Friday, But when I get home me and Candy will start doing some work and getting LvK Live. Im going to talk to him about possibly making slik Leader just because of how good he is doing while Im caught up in life.

Sorry once again,

~Cr0ssF1r3
Back to top Go down
https://lastvisionkarma.forummotion.com
sLiK
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sLiK

KillRangers app Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers app   KillRangers app Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:29 am

dude.... take you time take your time. live your life to the fullest. obviously im not doing that though, because im on the site like 15/7 hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
KillRanger09

KillRanger09

KillRangers app Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers app   KillRangers app Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:43 pm

hey slik im on alot checking updates when i get time free of Op's and nightraids if you need a partime co-ldr you know where i will be bro. PM with an answer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sLiK
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sLiK

KillRangers app Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers app   KillRangers app Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:17 pm

LOL!!! you need to ask cross or candy about that.
Back to top Go down
Cr0ssF1r3
Leader
Leader
Cr0ssF1r3

KillRangers app Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers app   KillRangers app Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:50 pm

Im home, and We will be having a meeting soon No worries.
Back to top Go down
https://lastvisionkarma.forummotion.com
sLiK
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sLiK

KillRangers app Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers app   KillRangers app Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:01 pm

okay cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KillRangers app Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers app   KillRangers app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KillRangers app
Page 1 of 1